Table of Contents
We are ready to assist with your expansion. Let’s make it happen.
PEO business model
PEO is a model of co-employment, where we assume administrative responsibility for your talent, allowing you to focus on your core business. As a leading international PEO in the Americas, SERVIAP can help you overcome compliance risk and other hurdles when expanding your business. We are ready to assist with your expansion throughout the Western Hemisphere. Let’s make it happen.
Growth your business wit PEO
Companies that use a PEO grow 7 to 9% faster than those who that don’t. Clients working with us can grow faster, reduce employee turnover, and have higher rates of business survival than other comparable businesses.
Human resources and PEO
You will have access to licensed HR professionals and attorneys who can help mitigate your employment-related risks.
HR Is Taken Off Your Plate
We shoulder all of your HR-related responsibilities, so you can focus on your business operations.
Benefits of PEO service
We offer affordable benefits and insurance coverage for our customers, so you can attract and retain the best talent.
Serviap PEO solutions
SERVIAP is a professional employer organization (PEO), payroll, and HR business process outsourcing company. Based in Mexico City, Mexico, we have over 10 years of experience in the Latin American PEO market. Our staff are almost all native Spanish speakers, and our customer account executives are fluent in English. We have legal entities throughout the Americas, offering standard service and pricing to best meet your needs.
Expand Your Business Globally
Gaining a legal presence in foreign countries and hiring new team members around the world is an exciting time for growing businesses. There are many hurdles and compliance risks associated with international expansion, however, especially if you decide to manage the process on your own. With SERVIAP international PEO, you can finally alleviate the headaches associated with the complicated global expansion process. We will manage the entire process on your behalf while ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations.
What it is International PEO?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a firm which becomes the employer of record for tax purposes, filing payroll taxes under its own tax identification numbers while the client company continues to direct the employee’s day-to-day activities. With our international PEO model, we help companies to expand their operations globally, having a single point of contact for one or multiple countries. This eliminates the paperwork and time-consuming process for establishing a legal entity, allowing businesses to quickly start operations anywhere they need.
PEO international business
When expanding your business internationally, there are many bureaucratic hurdles, time-consuming tasks, and resource challenges to consider. It’s important to be aware of your options when expanding to help reduce this burden:
- Self-Directed Expansion. Self-directed expansion can be a long and costly process, requiring country research, site selection, creating a legal entity, dealing with taxes and compliance, acquiring office space and equipment, and more. The entire process can take up to 12 months and consume many resources, which simply isn’t viable for many organizations.
- Contractors. Outsourcing the expansion process to individual contractors is another option, but many contractors only specialize in certain parts of the process. This would require you to coordinate with multiple contractors and manage individual fees, which can quickly turn into a headache.
- EOR. An Employer of Record (EOR) puts a portion of your business operations and employees on its payroll. This eliminates the need for your business to create a legal entity and can mitigate some concerns around taxes, compliance, sponsorship and accounting.
- PEO. A PEO is similar to an EOR, but it puts all of your employees in the country on its payroll and provides the add-on service of managing your HR in the country. This is a full-service solution for expansion. You can rest easy knowing that your employees are hired in compliance with all local regulations while eliminating your HR workload for the region entirely.
Why choose PEO?
- No legal entity required. Eliminate the need to create a legal entity in the country you are expanding to.
- Save Time & Resources. Working with an international PEO can eliminate the time and resources it will take to find a lawyer, accountant, human resources consultant, and other professionals required to help you open and manage your legal entity.
- Find & Hire Staff in Days. You can count on having the staff you need to start operations in the country you are expanding to in a matter of days.
- Reduced Risk. Your staff will be hired in compliance with local laws and regulations. Our team knows the region well and can take these legal worries off of your shoulders. We will handle all employment contracts, payroll, taxes, and more on your behalf.
- Exit Plan. If a need arises to leave the market in the country, the associated costs could be very high if you were operating on your own. With a PEO, there is no additional cost to you.
How it works PEO ?
Through our legal entities or in coordination with strategic partners, we hire your staff in days and give them the security of having a local employer with all the benefits required by law or higher. Meanwhile, you maintain control and supervision of all their activities.
SERVIAP can help you expand your business to another country in as little as two weeks:
- Recruit. We screen the best talent, and you interview final candidates virtually.
- Hire. We register your new team members as our employees, 100% compliant with local laws and regulations.
- Equip. We find and source any equipment, internet services, and any other infrastructure you need.
- Manage. Your Account Executive will make changes to your team, facilitate bonuses, vacations, or anything else. Just ask and we’ll make it happen.
See How International PEO Works
It’s time to bypass the headaches of international expansion. American International PEO can help you tap into new markets around the world quickly and compliantly.
/// Embed video: https://youtu.be/ol6KlszLny4 ///
Why Choose SERVIAP?
With more than 10 years of experience in the market and advanced technology, we will serve as your dedicated partner to support and simplify the expansion process. Here are just a few reasons to choose SERVIAP as your preferred international PEO:
- Premium 24/7 Support. Our teams provide the highest level of support for you and your valued employees—anywhere, anytime.
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages. Attract top-tier talent worldwide with our competitive range of compliant benefits offerings.
- Experienced Specialists. Our established global infrastructure and capabilities in countries around the world means you can scale nearly anywhere.
- Hiring Solutions. Through our exclusive hiring solution, you’ll find the world’s top talent at your fingertips.
- Single Point of Contact. You have a customer service manager dedicated to your account, and your personnel have a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) in their country to take care of their needs.
- Reduce Costs. Instead of opening a branch / legal entity, we help you to hire the personnel on your behalf in days.
- Unmatched Expertise. Benefit from our teams of in-country experts who you can trust to help you navigate new markets.
- NYRH Cloud. Our technological platform, NYRH Cloud®, provides all of your employee’s information online in one place. Gain convenient, on-demand access to reports, direct chat with your executives, and more.
- Risk reduction. Shift the worry from your shoulders to ours.
Dedicated Account Executives
To streamline the process and ensure our clients have everything they need, we are pleased to offer dedicated Account Executives for each expansion project. Your bilingual Account Executive will serve as your trusted partner throughout the process, bringing years of experience and knowledge to the table. Your executive will be available to walk you through the process step by step and answer any of your questions along the way.
SERVIAP human resources Solutions
When you work with us, the PEO employees are managed directly by you. SERVIAP supports your hiring and dismissals, though final decisions are always yours to make. You can count on SERVIAP to advise on:
- Performance improvement plans
- Local labor laws
- Termination costs
- COVID 19 compliance
- Sick leave support
- Health insurance
- Ancillary benefits
- Monthly courtesy calls
- And more